Goods and Service (GST) is a single and comprehensive tax on the supply of goods and services across India, right from the manufacturer to the Consumer.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Your satisfaction is our first priority
Overview – GST Registration
What is GST?
Who is liable for GST Registration?
When is GST Registration Applicable?
How can I get GST number?
How many days it will take to get GST number?
What documents are required for GST registration?
The following are the documents for GST Registration
1. Incorporation Certificate Company / LLP
2. PAN of Company / LLP
3. Cancelled Cheque Leaf with Company name / Bank Statement
4. Directors / Promotes
5. PAN and Address Proof of all the Promoters
6.Photograph of all the Promoters / Directors (jpeg format)
7. Authorisation letter to the Primary Signatory
8. Digital Signature Certificate Authorised Signatory / Signatories
9. Business Address Proof – Electricity Bill or Tax Paid Receipt with the address and NOC From the Owner of Premises / Rental Agreement (Commercial Purpose) in Business Name
Who is exempted from Registration?
The following persons shall not be liable to registration, namely:–
1. any person engaged exclusively in the business of supplying goods or services or both that are not liable to tax or wholly exempt from tax under this Act or under the Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act;
2. An agriculturist, to the extent of supply of produce out of cultivation of land.
3. The Government may, on the recommendations of the Council, by notification, specify the category of persons who may be exempted from obtaining registration under this Act.
What is the ARN number in GST?
Can ARN be used for GST Billing?
What are the contents of GSTIN?
Goods and Services Tax Identification Number-GSTIN is a 15-digit State wise and PAN based unique code issued by the GST Portal to each registration. The format of 15 digit GSTIN is as follows:
First 2 Digits – State Code
3-12 Digits – PAN number of a business
13th Digit – Number of registrations of a business entity within a state. It will be an alpha numeric number (1-9 and A-Z) depends on the number of registrations.
14th Digit – It will be by default as Z.
15th Digit – A check code which is be used for detection of errors.
After GST Registration, Is it mandatory to add GST to bill when the turnover is less than Rs.20 lakhs?
Is there any fee payable for obtaining GST Registration?
7th Floor, Mahalakshmi Chambers, 29, MG Road, Yellappa Garden, Yellappa Chetty Layout, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001 ( Next To Trinity Metro Station )
Mobile : +91 9513939333