Professional Tax - Employee
Professional Tax Employee Registration or Registration Certificate (RC) is mandatory for every Business who employ people with salary or wages of Rs.15000 /- or more.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Your satisfaction is our first priority
Overview – Professional Tax Employee Registration
Who must Pay Professional Tax?
– Employees with Salary/Wage of Rs.15000 /- or more
B. Employers (Business Organisations)
1. Sole Proprietor
2. Partnership Firm (Registered / Unregistered)
3. Limited Company (Private / Public)
4. Limited Liability Partnership
5. Corporations and Corporate Bodies
6. Hindu Undivided family (HUF)
7. Trust / Society / Club / Association.
Who is responsible for deducting Professional Tax?
When the business has to obtain Professional Tax Employee Registration ?
Is there different type of Professional Tax?
What is Professional Tax - Employer Registration (Enrolment Certificate)?
What is Professional Tax – Employee Registration (Registration Certificate-RC)?
How much is professional tax in Karnataka?
Is Professional Tax Registration is Mandatory for all business?
What are the Compliance under the Professional Tax Regulations ?
7th Floor, Mahalakshmi Chambers, 29, MG Road, Yellappa Garden, Yellappa Chetty Layout, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001 ( Next To Trinity Metro Station )
Mobile : +91 9513939333